turbine-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Intake bug in Turbine 2.3
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2004 22:03:52 GMT
"M. Sean Gilligan" <Sean_Gilligan@catalla.com> writes:

>> >We have a fix completed and it seems to  be working.  I'll try to submit the
patch later today.

>>Haven't gotten it, but as the fix was obvious, I fixed this bug
>>anyway. If your fix is better, feel free to send it to me. :-)

>Sorry, Henning, for not submitting the patch sooner, I ran out of steam earlier than I
expected on Friday.  I had hoped to save you some work.  One of my co-workers fixed the bug
and I wanted to test it myself before submitting it.  I'll compare with your fix and see if
there is anything worth noting.

No problem. It was basically a five minute fix. I needed more time to
close the ticket and write the change log entry. :-)

I tested the fix against an application which has always exhibited the
behaviour (though I could never point a finger at the reason) and with
this patch, all problems are gone. So I declare this "production
ready". ;-)

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"