turbine-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject Can we delete RunDataFactory?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:44:30 GMT
Hi all,

I noticed that RunDataFactory is really old.  Notice this comment:
// NOTE: getRunData( HttpServletRequest req,
        // HttpServletResponse res ) has been deprecated 3-3-2000.
        // Wait a couple months (before Turbine 1.0) and remove this
        // method.

I don't mind doing the work, but I think we should remove it as 1.0 has been
out a bit...

:-)
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Emminger [mailto:eric@ericemminger.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 5:39 PM
To: Turbine Developers List
Subject: Re: Reg: Error Occurred in Ohioedge CRM.

Velmurugan (Java) wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When we run the application called "Ohioedge CRM" and got the following
error. Kindly help us how to trace out the solutions.I have followed all the
instrunctions which are given in installation document.

==================

> 2003-08-09 14:54:46,363 INFO  [STDOUT] 1304306 [Thread-44] DEBUG
org.apache.torque.oid.IDBroker  - IDBroker thread was started.
> 2003-08-09 14:54:48,365 WARN  [org.apache.torque.oid.IDBroker] IDBroker is
being used with db 'default', which does not support transactions. IDBroker
attempts to use transactions to limit the possibility of duplicate key
generation.  Without transactions, duplicate key generation is possible if
multiple JVMs are used or other means are used to write to the database.
> 2003-08-09 14:54:48,375 INFO  [STDOUT] 1306308 [PoolThread-9] WARN
org.apache.torque.oid.IDBroker  - IDBroker is being used with db 'default',
which does not support transactions. IDBroker attempts to use transactions
to limit the possibility of duplicate key generation.  Without transactions,
duplicate key generation is possible if multiple JVMs are used or other
means are used to write to the database.
> 2003-08-09 14:54:50,368 ERROR [org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer]
org.apache.torque.TorqueException: Connection is broken: Connection refused:
connect

This is probably the real problem. Torque is unable to connect to your
database. Make sure you've configured your Ohioedge CRM application
correctly, which may involve configuring Torque. If you need help with
Torque, see the Torque site which is now at
http://db.apache.org/torque/

Otherwise, you may need to contact Ohioedge.

> 2003-08-09 14:54:50,378 INFO  [STDOUT] 1308311 [PoolThread-9] ERROR
org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer  - org.apache.torque.TorqueException:
Connection is broken: Connection refused: connect
> 2003-08-09 14:54:50,388 ERROR [org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer] A FATAL
ERROR has occurred which should not have happened under any circumstance.
Please notify the Turbine developers <turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org> and
give as many details as possible (including the error stack trace).
> java.lang.Error: Error in BasePeer.initTableSchema(TURBINE_USER):
Connection is broken: Connection refused: connect

I'm fairly sure your problem is NOT with Turbine.

Eric