turbine-dev mailing list archives

From "Quinton McCombs" <qmcco...@nequalsone.com>
Subject RE: [SOURCE] Issue #TTWS32 modified
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:55:20 GMT
I sent out a message after Henning made his changes to the Turbine
servlet to switch to commons-logging.  I had made this change back then.

I thought that it got resolved although I just now removed my changes to
verify this and found the problem again.

Here is my web.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd">

    <description>Version 1.4</description>

The value for applicationRoot is coming from a constant defined in

    /** Default Value for the Path to the TurbineResources.properties
File */