turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: CryptoService added to Fulcrum
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:37:44 GMT
Hi,

ok, then put it into the "non-distributable jars" file just like
activation and tell the people where to get it.

On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 19:50, Kurt Schrader wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Henning P. Schmiedehausen wrote:
>
> > There is one problem: You now need the cryptix32.jar to compile
> > Fulcrum. I added a dependency to the project.xml file but can someone
> > who is able to access the jar repository contact me so I can give you
> > the needed cryptix32.jar
>
> We can't put it into the jar repository because US export law
> prevents it from exported from inside the US to outside the US without
> proper clearance.  I think that we would have to set up another jar repo
> outside of the US somewhere for people to get it from.

? This changed about what, two years ago? According to my traceroutes,
the cryptix web site is at Pegasus web technologies (pwebtech.com) which
seems to be located in the U.S. (if I'd have to guess: In the S.F.
area).

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20