turbine-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Haberman" <steph...@chase3000.com>
Subject RE: struts vs. turbine - a comparison
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 11:30:05 GMT
I think that sounds cool. I think distributing the xdoc on the list
would be okay unless someone says otherwise.

Just the other day I was wondering what exactly Struts does. I know it's
an MVC framework and I looked at it a few months before discovering
Turbine but for some reason it just didn't appeal to me the way Turbine
did, hence I never got past an initial inquiry.

Unless I'm thinking of something else, I seem to recall they had a tag
library that was pretty cool, for a tag library :-), to handle generic
stuff. Assuming I'm at least somewhat on target, I'd like to see that
included in your doc, if you don't mind. :-)

Thanks,
Stephen

<mailto:turbine-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>