turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: Importscrubber vs. Turbine-2 CVS
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:17:18 GMT
Hi,

I already removed the "*" imports in the current Turbine-2 CVS. My
question was mainly about the ~8000 lines which basically shuffle some
import statements, remove some dead imports and add a few blank lines.

I was under the impression, that removing the "*" imports is under
general consent from all developers.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20