turbine-dev mailing list archives

From Ext-Ilkka.Pr...@nokia.com
Subject RE: Remove hSQL from TDK?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 07:00:21 GMT
I support hSQL. It's really useful to have an embedded SQL facility when you
prepare your development project and don't want to get involved in
complicated DB configutations before you have a clear design. For smaller
projects it's a nice alternative to file system based DM solutions.
Unfornately RDBMS is both technically and theoretically my weakest IT area,
that's why I appreciate easy solutions so much. However, it's never too late
to learn, so I'm ready to contribute.

-- Ilkka