From John Rushford <jjrushf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about parent.config
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2021 19:05:07 GMT
Leif is correct, you should look at using the cache_key plugin to generate
a string that is used to lookup parents from it's hash.  With that said,
the string is hashed as is the path string and the hash is used to lookup
parents.  If you're trying to select specific parents based upon some path
element that is not supported.

--
John Rushford
jjrushford@gmail.com