From Aaron Canary <acan...@verizonmedia.com>
Subject Re: [E] Re: [PROPOSAL] TS API for Status,Note,Warning,Alert
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2020 20:31:24 GMT
@Calavera I asked those same questions. I believe we are just mapping
1-to-1 with syslogd. I plan to add documentation and comments to express
the difference between the levels.

#define LOG_EMERG 0 /* system is unusable */
#define LOG_ALERT 1 /* action must be taken immediately */
#define LOG_CRIT 2 /* critical conditions */
#define LOG_ERR 3 /* error conditions */
#define LOG_WARNING 4 /* warning conditions */
#define LOG_NOTICE 5 /* normal but significant condition */

#define LOG_INFO 6 /* informational */

#define LOG_DEBUG 7 /* debug-level messages */