From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2020 Summit
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2020 23:39:03 GMT
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit remote over Zoom.

The dates are as follow:

	October 27-28th, 2020 (8:00 PDT to 12:00 PDT) - Summit

There is no registration for the summit, since it is remote.  For details take a look at the
summit page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2020+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2020+Summit>

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit!  Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the summits mailing list.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the talk will
be about and an estimate of time (e.g. 30 minutes or 1 hour).

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until October 1st but don’t delay!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan