From ezko <erez.ko...@harmonicinc.com>
Subject Re: collapsed forwarding still leaking to origin
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:22:59 GMT
Hi Sudheer ,
we ran some more tests and actually found 2 leaks that were for a ~100 Kb
segment.
it's a strange scenario. for these segments we never saw a crc equaling
Cache Miss , instead the first crc was  ERR_CLIENT_READ_ERROR.
So it seems like the first client to get the write lock aborted due to
network problems.
What is the expected behavior in this case ?
>From the logs it seems that afterwards all clients were redirected to the
origin (not proxied)
For each client we saw 2 log entries , a 303 with ERR_CONNECT_FAIL and a 303
with TCP_MISS_REDIRECT
Thanks,
Erez

--