From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2019 Summit
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2019 17:00:59 GMT
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in Sunnyvale CA.  Verizon Media has
graciously offered to host the event at their office.

The dates are as follow:

Tuesday 10/8 - Wednesday 10/9 2019 - Traffic Server Summit
Thursday 10/10 2019 - Traffic Server Hackaton

and our Summit page is available at

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org

The CFP is open until September 9th, but don’t delay!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan