From "Steven R. Feltner" <sfelt...@godaddy.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Plugins to promote to stable
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2019 14:57:18 GMT
+1

On 7/2/19, 5:28 PM, "Leif Hedstrom" <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:

    Notice: This email is from an external sender.

    Hi all,

    from the spring summit, here’s the list of proposed plugins to get promoted to stable:

            •  cache_promote
            •  cache_range_requests (need docs)
            •  multiplexer
            •  prefetch
            •  remap_purge
            •  remap_stats (need docs)

    In addition, we’d like to move the certifier plugin to be an example plugin. If there’s
concerns with that, i.e. if anyone is using the certifier plugin as-is, let us know, and we’ll
move the certifier plugin to stable.

    This is tracked on issue https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/issues/5394.

    Let me know if you have any issues with this.

    — Leif