From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinuko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: One-hit-wonder filtering
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2019 19:01:50 GMT
 Ah, very interesting. That requires an additional mechanism to maintain the state (first or
subsequent access) across requests. Yeah, AFAIK, this will need a new plugin (don't believe
there's anything built-in or pre-existing to support this).
Thanks,
Sudheer

    On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 11:51:07 AM PDT, Jason Yang <peter.waynechina@gmail.com>