From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinuko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: One-hit-wonder filtering
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2019 19:15:39 GMT
 Nice to know, TIL! Thank you!
    On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 12:12:30 PM PDT, Jason Yang <peter.waynechina@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Great to know! Thank you!

Juncheng

On Jul 25, 2019, 15:05 -0400, Jeremy Payne <jp557198@gmail.com>, wrote:

What about the 'cache promote' plugin ?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 2:01 PM Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinukonda@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ah, very interesting. That requires an additional mechanism to maintain the state (first or
subsequent access) across requests. Yeah, AFAIK, this will need a new plugin (don't believe
there's anything built-in or pre-existing to support this).
Thanks,
Sudheer

On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 11:51:07 AM PDT, Jason Yang <peter.waynechina@gmail.com>