From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject Re: ATS distribution/Docker image for last version
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 17:18:37 GMT
I have a docker image I wrote to build ATS 8 with lua script  support
enabled. My focus was to have an easy setup to work on ats lua scripts so I
can't say if it's good or not for production but you may find it useful at
least as a starting point.

One tip: my docker is based on centos instead of Alpine (the prefered
distro for production ready docker images due to it's size) because it
seems to have some compilation errors not yet solved (there are  github
issued on this error in ATS repo).

You can check it out at https://github.com/ericchaves/ats-lua-playground

Comments and suggestion are welcomed by the way. =)

Cheers