From "Divittorio, Vincenzo" <vincenzo.divitto...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: [External] Re: how manage headers in cache
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:08:30 GMT
Hello,
I don’t want to add header in the response but to identiy an unique request I need to evaluate
URI request and only one header in the request.
You imagine that I have a rqeust that accept name in query param and surname in the header.
The response will return “Hello Name surname”. It means that to understand if the request
is unique or not, if the request is already present or not I need to evaluate also one header
in the request.

If I evaluate just the URI it is not sufficient

Example
Request 1 /get/username?name=Peter
HEADER
Surname: Green

Response Hello Peter Green

Request 2 /get/username?name=Peter
HEADER
Surname: Black

Response Hello Peter Black

If I will evaluate just the header I will not able if we are talking about Peter Green or
Peter Black.
So finally how I can evaluate also an header in the request?

Thanks