From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS handle other protocols other than HTTP/HTTPS?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:47:25 GMT
Hi Jeremy, thanks replying. I'm still working to  have a basic version
working on my AWS infrastructure (I'm having a hard time to work my way
around the logs, I confess) so I wasn't able to test much yet. =)

Your point on manually setting the proxy on the my application's is correct
and are expected.

Would you be able to confirm if the ATS knows how to handle the FTP
protocol, or is it HTTP "aware" only?

Cheers,