From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject Remap http to https with non-standard por
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 19:26:57 GMT
Hi Folks,

With the help of this community I was able to setup an ATS instance to work
on. Now I'm trying to write some remap rules in order to work with ATS as
ssl terminator (in forward proxy mode) so my clients (ie my applications)
request their URL over HTTP but ATS perform an HTTPS to the origin.

For that I wrote pretty stupid regex remap rule:
*regex_map http://(.*) https://$1*.

This rule works when the url does not have a port declared (ie
http://somesite/somepage?q=..) but it does not work when the source url
uses a non standard por (ie http://somesite:8443/somepage?q=..)

I've tried to add a specific map as my first rule for this specific host
but no success either.
*map http://somesite:8443 <http://somesite:8443> https://somesite:8443
<https://somesite:8443>*
*regex_map http://(.*) https://$1*.

What am I missing?

Also, is it possible to negate a map to create an specific exclusion?

Regards,