From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: get content from different origin server
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 03:56:05 GMT
FWIW, these are also reloadable. So, you can set them on the command line:
traffic_ctl config set proxy.config.diags.debug.tags
"http.*|dns.*|parent_select"
traffic_ctl config set proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled 1

(don't forget to unset the debug logs. If you are getting any sort of
volume, your log will be quickly full!)

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 9:53 AM Vasanth Mathivanan
<vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

> Dear john ,
>

> Thanks its work.
>

> __Vasanth
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

on the remapped fqdn or you could use a wild card of dot, '.'.

>>> Since you did not specify a round_robin type, it defaults to 'false' which means
the first parent is always chosen until it fails and is marked down.
>>> If the content isn't on the first parent, it will retry using the second parent
becuase you have enabled simple_retry.  The maximum number of retries for simple_retry defaults
to 1 so,
>>> it will not try the third parent unless you set max_simple_retries to 2, ie in
the parent.config line, add 'max_simple_retries=2'

>>> Try changing max_simple_retries.  If you still have trouble, turn on debugging
using 'parent_select', then we can look at the  logs.

>>> thanks
>>> John

config, when client requested to play a video any one of the origin server which having video
need to complete the request.

parent_is_proxy=false parent_retry=simple_retry

10.111.10.8:80" parent_is_proxy=false parent_retry=simple_retry