From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can ATS handle other protocols other than HTTP/HTTPS?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 20:31:39 GMT
CONNECT method should work here.. Have you tried that ?
Of course you'll have to explicitly set a proxy at the client end.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:46 PM Eric Chaves <eric@uolet.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm new to traffic-server and I'd like to evaluate it to be used as a non-cache forward
proxy between my application servers and some 3rd partners servers. My applications server
are dynamically allocated (AWS EC2 auto-scaled) but my partners services require us to reach
them with a single IP addres, hence the idea of using ATS.

> In my scenario one important feature is the ability to handle other protcolos other than
HTTP/S like FTP/S (and not required but desired SFTP).

> I've scouted the ATS docs but didn't found any specific reference for those other protocols.
>
> If possible I would like to hear from more experienced users if ATS is a good choice
for this use case and if can handle other protocols than HTTP.