From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I debug transaction stall
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 03:13:17 GMT
By "stall", you mean

1) ATS stops accepting requests altogether ? or
2) One particular request is stalled and the other requests are fine?

If it is the first, I will use gdb to look at the process and see if
there is anything locked or waiting.
If it is the second, I will log the milestones in access log and see
if it can tell where it is stopped. I will also probably turn on debug
messages and see if there's anything going on as well.

Kit

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 7:08 PM Jason Yang <peter.waynechina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have setup a trafficserver and somehow every few transactions, it will stall, what
could be wrong and what’s the best way to debug this? Thank you!