From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Spring 2019 Summit
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 23:01:31 GMT
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in Beijing China.  SkyGuard has graceously
offered to host the event at their office.

The dates are as follow:

  Monday 4/22 - Wednesday 4/24 2019 - Traffic Server Summit
  Thurday 4/25 - Hackaton
  Friday 4/26 - Social Event

and our Summit page is available at

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2019+Summit

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about.

  summits@trafficserver.apache.org

The CFP is open until March 22nd, but don’t delay!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan