From Erez Koler <Erez.Ko...@harmonicinc.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: corrupt data with multiple concurrent client
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:54:21 GMT
No. I don't think so but i will double check.

From: Miles Libbey
Sent: Tuesday, 19 February, 23:03
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: corrupt data with multiple concurrent client
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org

Is the origin sending the data as Transfer-Encoding: Chunked? On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:53
PM Jeremy Payne wrote: > > ok.. i'm currently looking at some production 'document truncated'
> errors.. which seem to only occur during these thundering herd > events.. > we're
not using collapsed forwarding, but we do have rww set to 1. > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2019
at 2:44 PM Erez Koler wrote: > > > > No , diags looks normal > > > >
-----Original Message----- > > From: Jeremy Payne [mailto:jp557198@gmail.com] > >
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 10:36 PM > > To: users@trafficserver.apache.org >
> Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: corrupt data with multiple concurrent client > > > >
question... are you seeing 'document truncated' in the diag log? > > > > On Tue,
Feb 19, 2019 at 1:45 PM ezko wrote: > > > > > > hi, > > > with
ATS 7.1.6 reverse proxy for live HLS , we are seeing corrupted data on > > > the
playlist when 300 concurrent clients are playing the same content (same > > > profile).
we tried several client simulators like locust and jmeter HLS > > > plugins with
same results. > > > we configured collapsed forward plugin and RWW as described in
the docs. > > > collapsed_forwarding > > > > > > reducing-origin-server-requests-avoiding-the-thundering-herd