From ezko <erez.ko...@harmonicinc.com>
Subject collapse forwarding and if modified since
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:46:16 GMT
Hi,
we are using ATS 7.1.6 for live HLS reverse proxy. we have ~6K clients
hitting the same playlist and segments at the same time.
we enabled collapse forwarding plugin with RWW, and it seems to work really
nice for the segments.

But for the playlists (see example below) we are seeing leakage of IMS
requests to the origin (we are seeing many 304 responses from the origin)

It look like collapse forwarding doesn't kick in in case of IMS. Is this
true ?
How can we prevent leakage of IMS requests to the origin ?
Thanks,
Erez

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Accept-Ranges: bytes