From ezko <erez.ko...@harmonicinc.com>
Subject corrupt data with multiple concurrent client
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 19:27:25 GMT
hi,
we are using ATS 7.1.6 as reverse proxy for caching typical live HLS.

we have setup Collapsed Forwarding Plugin and RWW as described in the docs.
(see below for actual values)

we are simulating 300 clients (using locust , although we tried several
different tools) playing the same content at the same time.

We are seeing that the playlist (but only the playlist) are most of the time
corrupted (although the return code is 200). we ran curl during the test to
fetch only the playlist and confirmed the corrupted data (also the
content-length header did not match received garbage length) .

Any ideas how to debug this ?
Thanks,
erez

@plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so @pparam=--delay=10 @pparam=--retries=5

proxy.config.http.cache.open_write_fail_action        1
proxy.config.cache.enable_read_while_writer           1
proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled                 1
proxy.config.http.number_of_redirections             10
proxy.config.http.redirect_use_orig_cache_key         1
proxy.config.http.background_fill_active_timeout      0
proxy.config.http.background_fill_completed_threshold 0

proxy.config.http.cache.max_open_read_retries: 5
proxy.config.http.cache.open_read_retry_time: 10
proxy.config.cache.read_while_writer.max_retries INT 10
proxy.config.cache.read_while_writer_retry.delay INT 50
proxy.config.cache.enable_read_while_writer INT 1
proxy.config.http.background_fill_active_timeout INT 0
proxy.config.http.background_fill_completed_threshold FLOAT 0.000000
proxy.config.cache.max_doc_size INT 0

--
Sent from: http://apache-traffic-server.24303.n7.nabble.com/