From Susan Hinrichs <shinr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failover Scenario in Trafficserver
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 13:43:48 GMT
Another option is to place several Traffic Server boxes behind a VIP, i.e.
a router or load balancer that owns a common IP and distributes connections
to whichever Traffic Server box is alive.  A router capable of basic ECMP
routing can mostly do this.  Or a dedicated state-aware load balancer can
detect that a Traffic Server box has gone done and send new connections to
other servers.