From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018 Schedule and Location
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2018 18:05:55 GMT
The summit is going to be held at two different locations on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Some people
showed up at the wrong location last time we did this, so hopefully it can be averted this
time.  Please look at the summit page for details.

The schedule has been created and is up on the summit page.  Please let me know can’t speak
at the scheduled time.  Also, everyone that summited a talk is speaking.  If you have been
left off the schedule please let me know.

Summit page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit>

Thank you,

-Bryan