From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:57:30 GMT

This is a reminder that ATS Fall Summit is less than a month away.  The number of talks is
looking very thin right now and we need more participation from more companies.  We would
really like to diversify our speakers.  We are still willing to accept talk.  Please send
your proposal to the summits mailing list.  It only needs to be 1 or 2 sentences about what
the talk will be about.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org

Please sign up so we can get an accurate head count on who is coming:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit

-Bryan