From Susan Hinrichs <shinr...@oath.com>
Subject Re: What is the best way to scale ATS?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:27:32 GMT
We use a load balancer in front of our clusters of ATS servers to scale
horizontally.  You could also just leverage ECMP routing in your router to
similarly distribute connections (plus some extra work to deal with servers
coming up and down).    We have a proprietary CARP plugin to share cached
data between servers.  Moving forward I think that logic is being folded
into the next hop logic, parent selection logic.