From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: remap.config trailing slash problem
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:04:27 GMT
A few things strike me:
- the proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled ==1 will have ATS chase
the redirect. Eg, when the origin is returning the 301 for c to c/,
ATS would go fetch c/ and return the results of c/ to the user. I
think this would explain what your original post was showing? eg, when
going ATS the browser address bar had c, but, the body of c/.
- In all of your curls,  the header "Server: ATS/7.1.3" was present
... which makes me think that you were always going to your ATS
instead of your origin directly.