From Sean G <p...@ukfindit.com>
Subject What is the best way to scale ATS?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:34:18 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Second post, so still very new (but loving it!) to ATS. I see that
clustering support was removed in ATS 7 and I'm wondering how people now
scale ATS ?

I have a single instance at the moment which is likely to hit its limits on
bandwidth before anything else. Is it possible to horizontally scale ATS or
is it best to use transitional load balances in front of ATS? I'm mainly
interested in scaling up resources (bandwidth) but also interested in
resilience as aside benefit.

Many thanks.

--
Sent from: http://apache-traffic-server.24303.n7.nabble.com/