From Sean G <p...@ukfindit.com>
Subject Re: remap.config trailing slash problem
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 13:18:01 GMT
Yeah, I need to manually type the outputs from my phone as I was unable to
run them at work (clunky!!). The last response as nginx and you pointed me
in the right direction, so many thanks for that.

For anyone else having issues like this, the following settings are key (for
me anyway)

records.config

CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.remap_required INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.url_remap.pristine_host_hdr INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.reverse_proxy.enabled INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.http.number_of_redirections INT 0

Thanks again, you really helped me out.

--
Sent from: http://apache-traffic-server.24303.n7.nabble.com/