From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] ATS Reliability summit / Barcamp in Cork Ireland May 2018
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2018 00:06:16 GMT

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 4:39 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Iā€™m pleased to announce the next ATS Reliability Summit / Barcamp!
>

> 	Where: Apple campus, Cork, Ireland
> 	When: May 5th - May 7th

Of course I got the date wrong ā€¦ Correction:

	When: Monday May 7th - Thursday May 10th, 2018

ā€” Leif

> 	Why: Make ATS Great(er)
>

> The event is open to Developers and Users, but these tend to lean more towards the actual
features and implementations thereof. But, we love to get input and design ideas from everyone
that are using our software!

> More details are available at this page, which is still heavily under construction.
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018>
>

> Please RSVP as soon as possible with your intentions to come to this event, so that we
can plan the conference rooms etc. There is no registration fee for the event, and lunches
will be provided. We will work with facilities to see if we can accommodate streaming AV as
well, but no promises.