From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@oath.com>
Subject Re: Proxy response after hooks in ATS
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:10:50 GMT
Proxy response should be after most hooks, i.e. what is sent back to the
user agent. If you really want to be sure, I'd use wireshark. If you are
doing a transform, you will generally need wireshark to see the transformed
content.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 6:06 AM, supraja sridhar <suprajasridhar95@gmail.com