From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@oath.com>
Subject Re: Cache sharing between siblings
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:38:05 GMT
Sorry for the delay, and thanks Dave for answering. This is a feature under
active development. Oath internally uses a plugin that implements CARP for
sharing across a pod. We are trying to open source it but it's currently
too flaky to support externally. We are working on improving it to the
point where it can be open sourced without embarrassment. In the longer
run, however, there is a "Layer 7 Routing" project (also known as "Next
Hop") which you can track here -
https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/projects/7