From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TCP Metrics and Access Logs
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:18:57 GMT
Tcpinfo metrics are not available for logging in the access log.  You would have to use the
tcpinfo plugin and can match it by using the client ip and server ip.  It would be better
if tcpinfo logged the client port and server port also, but it doesn’t (patches welcome).

Depending on when you are logging (the hook) for tcpinfo there might be a 1 to 1 or 1 to many
relationship between the tcpinfo logs to access logs.

-Bryan