From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2017
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 22:27:53 GMT
The schedule for the summit has been created and is on the summit page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit

We are going to have briefing/lighting talks on Wednesday.  This is a great opportunity to
talk for 10 minutes or less on something you would like to improve in ATS, what you have done
in ATS, etc.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Sunnyvale on 10/24!

-Bryan

> On Oct 10, 2017, at 3:58 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Another reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is 2 weeks away!  Please sign up for the summit
on the summit page:

> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>
> We are working on the schedule and will have it finalized this week.  The location of
the summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches will be provided.  More details
can be found on the summit page above.

> -Bryan
>

>> On Sep 26, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is a month away!  Please sign up for the summit
on the summit page:

>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>
>> We are extending the CPF until the 10/1 would like to get more interesting talks
about how people are using ATS.  Submissions only need to be a couple sentences and should
be sent to:

>> 	summits@trafficserver.apache.org
>>
>> The location of the summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches will
be provided.  More details can be found on the summit page:

>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>
>> -Bryan
>>

>>> On Aug 1, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley
(Cupertino or Sunnyvale).  We are working on the details for what company will be hosting
the summit.

>>> The dates are as follow:
>>>
>>> 	Tuesday 10/24 - Wednesday 10/25 2017 - Traffic Server Summit
>>>
>>> and our Summit page is available at
>>>
>>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>>

>>> This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion
proposals to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on
what the talk will be about.