From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2017
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 22:58:21 GMT
Another reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is 2 weeks away!  Please sign up for the summit on
the summit page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit

We are working on the schedule and will have it finalized this week.  The location of the
summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches will be provided.  More details
can be found on the summit page above.

-Bryan

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is a month away!  Please sign up for the summit on
the summit page:

> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>
> We are extending the CPF until the 10/1 would like to get more interesting talks about
how people are using ATS.  Submissions only need to be a couple sentences and should be sent
to:

> 	summits@trafficserver.apache.org
>
> The location of the summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches will
be provided.  More details can be found on the summit page:

> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>
> -Bryan
>

>> On Aug 1, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley (Cupertino
or Sunnyvale).  We are working on the details for what company will be hosting the summit.

>> The dates are as follow:
>>
>> 	Tuesday 10/24 - Wednesday 10/25 2017 - Traffic Server Summit
>>
>> and our Summit page is available at
>>
>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>

>> This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion
proposals to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on
what the talk will be about.