From Persia Aziz <persia.a...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: getting TSVconn in session start hook handler
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 15:09:47 GMT
TSTransformOutputVConnGet takes TSVConn  not TSHttpSsn. I could not find any API that takes
TSHttpSsn and returns TSVConn.
 I have made a PR for this: API for retrieving TSVConn from TSHttpSsn by persiaAziz · Pull
Request #2740 · apache/trafficserver

|  |  |

|  |
API for retrieving TSVConn from TSHttpSsn by persiaAziz · Pull Request #...

trafficserver - Mirror of Apache Traffic Server

Syeda Persia Aziz
Software DeveloperYahoo! Inc.Champaign, Illinois

    On Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 6:34:25 AM CDT, Gaurav Bansal <zeebee48@gmail.com>