From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2017
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:44:42 GMT
The building changed on the Summit Page to building G.  If you need to get access to the building
please call 408-460-4647.  Someone will be in the lobby to greet visitors at 8:30am.

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit

Thank you,

-Bryan

> On Oct 12, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The schedule for the summit has been created and is on the summit page:
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>
> We are going to have briefing/lighting talks on Wednesday.  This is a great opportunity
to talk for 10 minutes or less on something you would like to improve in ATS, what you have
done in ATS, etc.

> Look forward to seeing everyone in Sunnyvale on 10/24!
>
> -Bryan
>

>> On Oct 10, 2017, at 3:58 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Another reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is 2 weeks away!  Please sign up for the
summit on the summit page:

>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>
>> We are working on the schedule and will have it finalized this week.  The location
of the summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches will be provided.  More
details can be found on the summit page above.

>> -Bryan
>>

>>> On Sep 26, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is a month away!  Please sign up for the summit
on the summit page:

>>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>>
>>> We are extending the CPF until the 10/1 would like to get more interesting talks
about how people are using ATS.  Submissions only need to be a couple sentences and should
be sent to:

>>> 	summits@trafficserver.apache.org
>>>
>>> The location of the summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches
will be provided.  More details can be found on the summit page:

>>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit
>>>
>>> -Bryan

(Cupertino or Sunnyvale).  We are working on the details for what company will be hosting
the summit.

proposals to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on
what the talk will be about.