From sheng <liusheng8...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: SSL for trafficserver
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 02:21:15 GMT
Hi $ubbu,

It is great to know that your case is working.

Any idea how to put the public cert of the origin server into the traffic
server certificate store?

I am using self-signed certificates for both the origin and traffic servers
and would like to enable two way authentication between the traffic server
and origin server. I can get access into the origin with the client.key and
client.cert via curl, but have ssl connection error via traffic server.

Can you share the records.config and ssl_multicert.config for me to take a
look?

Thank you,

Sheng

--