From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issue in getting http response size
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 15:57:35 GMT

> On Jul 14, 2017, at 1:37 AM, Gaurav Bansal <zeebee48@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi all,
> I want to get the total http response size (i.e. size of headers + body). For this i
tried using below two api's :
> TSHttpTxnServerRespBodyBytesGet(txnp)     //always returns 0
> TSHttpTxnServerRespHdrBytesGet(txnp)       //seems to work fine

Hmmm, sounds broken / bad. First I thought it might be cache hit / miss related, but then
reading your email again, it seems the header bytes is always right, so that can’t be it…
 Do you have a reproducible test case? A small plugin that you can maybe attach to a Github
Issue?

That much said, maybe you could try these instead?

	TSHttpTxnClientRespHdrBytesGet()
	TSHttpTxnClientRespBodyBytesGet()

Cheers,

— leif