From Brian Geffon <briangef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue in getting http response size
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:15:06 GMT
I'd like to add something to this, you may not be able to calculate the
body size until a TXN Close, if you're trying to get the response body
since in READ_RESPONSE_HEADERS you're probably going to have a bad time
unless a content-length header is set, which even then may not result in
response body bytes being available. (But I also didn't check the code, I'm
just assuming). I'd try again in a TXN Close hook to see if it's available
there.

Brian