From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits Spring 2017
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 18:50:13 GMT
The Spring Summit Schedule has been completed and can been seen here:
	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit

Please remember to officially register and pay for the summit:
	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/extend-the-experience/ats-summit

Hope to see you Miami,

-Bryan

> On Feb 7, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit adjacent to ApacheCon North America,
2017, in Miami Florida.  This time we are holding the Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits
at the same time and we will have some overlap in the tracks.  I am working with the Linux
Foundation on offical registration for the summits and will follow up with an email and links.

> The dates are as follow:
>
> 	Sunday 5/14 - Monday 5/15 2017 - Traffic Server and Traffic Control Summits
> 	Tuesday 5/16 - Thursday 5/18 2017 - ApacheCon NA
>
> The ApacheCon conference is obviously optional. Note that even though the Summit signup
is not binding, due to the costs involved with this, we ask that you only sign up if you do
intend to go. If things change, just let me know and I can remove you from the signup forms.

> The ApacheCon Conference web site is
>
> 	http://www.apachecon.com
>
> and our Summit page is available at
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2017+Summit
>

> Finally, this also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion
proposals to the normal mailing list address