From salil GK <gksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help regarding traffic_cts
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:43:45 GMT
Thanks Alan for the reply

I have done changes to traffic manager source to support two instances of
traffic server to run in the system.
Now I can see two different set of .../var/ files are created the moment I
run traffic_manager. It includes three .sock files too.
I was trying to find out where exactly the IPC call happens from
traffic_control. Could you please help me understand the call sequence from
traffoc_control on how this IPC works - like which library function is
doing this work ? I assume that it is just delivering some message from
traffic_ctl to traffic_manager ( ? )

Thanks
Salil