From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: question for mapping client to origin servers
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 01:15:03 GMT
What do you mean by “expose the connection between the client to the origin servers”?

-Bryan

> On Nov 10, 2016, at 3:58 AM, Di Li <di_li@apple.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Questions for how to map client to origin servers, is there any programmable interface
that we can expose the connection between client to origin servers.

> I know that we have stats over http, but that’s the counters for the system or each
ATS instance instead of drill down to each connections, I also see the builtin web interface
“{net}” or httpsm, but those are not programmable way.

> Only thing that I can see the mapping is from logs , which eventually goes to a log parse
or big data platform, then eventually get the mapping.