From James Peach <jpe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Session ticket key blocks per certificate in ssl_multicert.config ?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:03:48 GMT

> On Mar 7, 2016, at 2:14 AM, Luca Rea <luca.rea@contactlab.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've not yet used it but I can make an usage example:
>
> If you use ATS as HTTP2 proxy for a service that sends apple push notifications your
customers will give you a .p12 file containing the pair key/certificate of their authorized
mobile app, so you need to customize the outbound TLS connection to the apple sandbox/production
gateway with these  ones for every app messages stream.

ssl_multicert doesn't specify how to construct outbound TLS session. The only way to do this
is with the proxy.config.ssl.client.* configuration variables.