From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Session ticket key blocks per certificate in ssl_multicert.config ?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 15:54:10 GMT

> On Mar 7, 2016, at 3:14 AM, Luca Rea <luca.rea@contactlab.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've not yet used it but I can make an usage example:
>
> If you use ATS as HTTP2 proxy for a service that sends apple push notifications your
customers will give you a .p12 file containing the pair key/certificate of their authorized
mobile app, so you need to customize the outbound TLS connection to the apple sandbox/production
gateway with these  ones for every app messages stream.

> Is that possible without something like ssl_multicert ?

Not sure I understand, but I don’t think so? The session ticket keys is just a way to assure
that > 1 server behind a VIP of some sort use the same secrets for the session resumptions.

— Leif