From feng D <fengi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Too many threads
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:53:35 GMT
I have  a 7-core cpu.  But there are  80 threads, so it is too many. The
same machine has 18 threads.

And the  number of threads awalys change  from 55 to 80.  So  i think this
is abnormal.  Then traffic server will exit when  cann't get memery.

I think every thread used much memery so the memery was exhausted.